Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter! Pascoa!




It is tradition in our family to have a huge Easter Egg Hunt and afterward my dad gives some sort of an animal to all my nieces and nephews. Now most of my brothers and sisters don't like this tradition because that means they have to take care of the animal, but since I don't have children, I love it! This year it was bunnies and they were a hit! I love Easter because of the candy, family and fun and who doesn't love that?!

4 comments:

Julie said...

You're right. I am impressed. And it is fun! Wa-hoo! Yay for Steve's blog!

Shiv said...

Yeah, one day I'm gonna start a blog and I'm pretty sure I'll have 3 languages on my page - English, and American, and maybe some pig latin just for fun! J/k! I'm just jealous that you are bi-lingual! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! I miss your face. And your left arm.

Katherine said...

Hey! I love your page! And thanks for inviting me, in Porteguese... ;)

Kristin said...

That must be Kaballa, cute little bunny! Do you make sure to feed him/her plenty of cabbage and water every day?