Sunday, October 2, 2011

Love for Livi

Meet Olivia.

Olivia is my friends, Julie and Brandon DeCoria's, sweet 2 year old little girl. 
She was diagnosed with a rare chromosomal disorder called 13q deletion, which resulted in an eye tumor that required the removal of her left eye. It will also require chemotherapy and future procedures and complications. I am not yet a father, but my heart can only imagine the amount of fear and worry that the DeCoria's are facing right now and I hope to help in any way possible. I know that maybe 3 people read this blog, but I want to get the word out there any way that I can so, that you, along with me, can help to relieve the DeCoria's of some of the financial burden they are encountering. 

Please visit Love for Livi to donate as much as you would like. 
(Also located on my sidebar.)

Please pass the word along to help 
this amazing family and this sweet little girl, Livi.

Thank you in advance.
-Lamb

1 comment:

Shiv said...

I stumbled on Julie's blog the other day and was reading all about this... so sad for little Livi's struggles, but amazed at the goodness of all those who know her. You are one of those amazing people!