| Govnahhhh Huntsman acting very interested in bacteria... |
As some of you might know, I work in a lab. I am not some sort of evil scientist (I already told you about that part of my life...), I'm not even really sure if I can be considered a "scientist", but I wear a lab coat, which means absolutely nothing except that I don't have to worry about dressing up. Well, last week, guess who was in town? Governor Huntsman. And he thought he'd pay us a little visit maybe to see what we do here, but probably for money.. Everyone was buzzing. I, being completely disconnected from the news, didn't even realize who he was. So, for those of you like me, he is running for president. Enough said.
Well, the day of the visit, I had more visitors in my lab than I would like to admit, making sure I didn't screw up when I told Gov. Huntsman about the type of testing I do. I reassured all of them that everything was ready and waiting for his arrival. His arrival time was set at 12:15 PM, right during lunch that S.O.B. Don't worry, we went early so, we wouldn't miss the govnahhhh! (This is how I say governor in my head... always.)
| This is what was happening while I waited. |
12:15 PM roles around and no Govnah so, I wait. I can't do anymore testing and I can't browse the Internet in fear that he would walk in to me looking at someone's dirty blog so, I waited some more. 20 minutes later, I have to pee and feel like a prisoner in my own lab only to find out that the Govnah had a schedule to keep. He did a short press conference in our Cafe' and then looked at 3 labs, mine not included. Luckily, my co-worker is the company photographer and got me the pictures you are looking at now.
All that for nothing. Needless to say, he doesn't have my vote.
2 comments:
Did I ever tell you about the time that I met Governor Huntsman? It ranks about number 3 in my top most embarrassing moments. It is truly a story worth telling and telling again...you can read it on my blog here:
http://bit.ly/qiYsSC
HA! Political candidates irritate me. Especially if they made me miss lunch and walk around with and uncomfortably full bladder.
Post a Comment