Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Ugly Truth

I am addicted to Netflix... there I said it. It has supplied me with additional tv-show-watching that I don't need and it is becoming a problem... I watched all four, that's right four, seasons of Ugly Betty in less than 3 weeks. I watched the last season of Lost in less than that. I watched all seasons of Pushing Daisies, Veronica Mars and now in my cue sits Scrubs just whispering my name... Steven! Alright, well, maybe that was a little dramatic, but still I need intervention and/or I need to get rid of Netflix... what a dilemma.

This weekend my allergies have been slowly killing me or maybe I just have pink-eye, I'm not sure, but I didn't let that stop me from watching the final episodes of Ugly Betty with one eye shut and covered with my cold soda in an attempt to reduce the swelling. Seriously, I think I need an eye-patch. Not to mention, something is wrong with my skin and I look like I have flesh-eating disease along with my bloodshot eyes. In conclusion, I am hideous... and if you don't get a call from me in a while it is either because I am watching Netflix with an eye-patch or I am sparing you from gazing on my ugly face... Oh crap, is that a hump? I am a monster!

4 comments:

Sharifa said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!

This post cracked me up. Sorry about your face... but DON'T get rid of netflix. I know you'll regret it. We froze our account for a couple months and it was HARD! That was BEFORE all the awesome shows came on watch instantly. lol. I am the voice of reason... Don't do it!

Bethany said...

sanctuary.....sanctuary.....

i could probably round up a eye patch for you. sorry you're diseased. call me when you're feeling up to it :)

Audrey said...

This is the very reason I couldn't have Netflix. I would have to go into rehab. I actually laughed when you said your eyes were swollen. You now have big eyes like me. Hehe. I'm sure your skin and face is not that bad. In fact have you ever even known an ugly day? Doubt it. I actually have an aunt with flesh eating disease. It ain't pretty.

Grandma said...

I am still laughing about this. Also makes sense why we haven't seen you! Lets take care of this obsession shall we!?