Saturday, August 21, 2010

5k's


I have signed up for these 2 5k's. If you are interested in doing them with me
let me know because I think it would fun to do with you!

First Race is this coming Sat.
August 28, 2010
Race for Isaac 5k
(This is a race for a boy that my friend knows)
Read about him:
Form to register:

October 9, 2010
Night of the Running Dead 5k
(Register by August 31 to get lower price.)

6 comments:

Laura said...

I think it's so cool that you are doing those 5ks. I am doing one out here on Oct 9, so I could pretend to run with you :). But if you ever have urges to do a 5k in Virgina, I'd gladly run with you.

Kristin said...

So, when you do these 5ks do you run the entire time?

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Yeah, "run" is the operative word here. :) I don't think I'm quite prepared for one this weekend, but the one in October could be fun!

Lamb said...

I definetly DO NOT run the whole time so, you should come we could all just walk it. It is for a good cause:)

Emily said...

The running from zombies cause or the Hope for Isaac cause? ;) I'm game.