Well, the Distance Challenge is over and now my blog is back to being about me:) I think you will find that the Distance Challenge stuff is far more interesting than myself, but here I go... I recently bought a new phone! It only took me 6 months to decide, but I finally decided on the T-Mobile myTouch! It has the awesomeness of an iphone and the business capabilities of a Blackberry... uh I don't work for T-Mobile, but needless to say, I like my phone. Just look at it... don't be jealous.
2 comments:
YEAH! Your blog can be fun again! . . . sorry to say that, but you make me feel fat.
AND, now I am not only jealous of your car, but now your PHONE?!
As for you living in alone, I will come and cook for you every now and then.
POST FUNNY STEVE THINGS! AND bring back the frog picture!
I'm with Greg on the frog picture thing!
Congrats on the new phone. I'm glad you love it!!
Post a Comment