Yes, two posts in one day! Be excited! Do you know where Ghana is? Well, it is in Africa and my parents have been called to serve a mission there for 18 months! Can you believe it!? What a great opportunity and what great missionaries they will be! Just pray that I will be able to survive on my own while they are gone... I am serious:)
4 comments:
Wow! How exciting. Tell them congratulations for me. What an adventure they will have!
um...I am going to Ghana, maybe next summer. Want to come? We need to chat--there is much more to this!
i am glad your blog is back to your life. i've missed updates...i mean the challenge is cool and all, but still...
Your parents are going to have such amazing experiences! And so are you. I mean, seriously, what are the neighbors going to rope you into doing while your parents are gone? We can keep each other company if you are ever feeling lonely :)
Post a Comment