I have gotten great response to the 5K Twist and I am excited to get the pictures of those who are already signed up for one soon. Obviously, the 5K needs to be done before August 31st, which is the last day of the Summer Distance Challenge so, sign up for one soon and keep on running because if there is one way to train for a 5K it is to run, right!? Anyway post your mileage and I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
4 comments:
34 for me this week.
I don't even know what I have given you and what I haven't... I'm definitely going to say the hardest thing about all this other then the shin splints of course is trying to keep track and then telling you. I did however run a 5k on the fourth of July in 25 minutes if that counts for anything, and I'll vouge for Megan Martin running the same race in 41 minutes but I think she gets a 10 minute time deduction for being Prego!
Ryan Bessey
I like Ryan. I really did go slow because I didn't want to wet my pants. Embarrassing. You can see pics on my blog as proof. And I can't remember if I reported last week...13.5. That's for 6/29 - 7/4.
I think I had 6 on this week...
Post a Comment