
Everyone is doing really well and for those of you I have seen, you are looking awesome, too!! Is anyone else dying of shin splints like I am? Suddenly I am having pain in my shins like no other, which makes me run like Quasimodo (I don't know how to spell that, but the hunchback dude...)! Anyway, running is a great thing, but I feel like I should be shouting "Sanctuary!" on my way to ring my giant bell...
I doubt any of you wanted to know this, but maybe some of you out there know what I am talking about:)
Happy Running/Walking! (or limping...)
I doubt any of you wanted to know this, but maybe some of you out there know what I am talking about:)
Happy Running/Walking! (or limping...)
10 comments:
37 miles! I took my GPS watch to Disneyland and 15 miles one day 10 the other!! Suckas!
Dang! I thought I did well with my 18 miles.....I guess it is a personal best for me so far....I will have to work up to the 37 miles...and fast
Great job Steve! And everyone for that matter! I am about killing myself, but I got 28 miles last week!
28.5 for me.
I'm with Paige, I thought I did so well this week (12 miles), but you all left me in the dust!
Maybe we should have an "experienced" bracket, and a beginners bracket. Because I definitely am in the beginner league. I don't think I could have done 1 more mile last week.
That is a good suggestion and there is plenty of money to be split into two groups... I am going to seriously think of the bracket thing! Thanks paige! PS all of my emails never reach you Paige! What is your current email address?
I had 10.5 miles. Maybe I should take a day off work so I can catch up...
The last two weeks have been pathetic for us, but this week we are back on board!! The last two weeks mileage - Brynna-4 Dustin-2
Last two weeks together totals 18 miles...Whoopsie. I keep forgetting to post. More this week for sure. Just kidding. I kind of doubt it.
Post a Comment