I'm back! My blog needed a new something, so I am back after a long two months and I am back with a snazy quote, but unfortunately the "Read My Blog Frog" is now just another picture on my computer... Change is never easy, but 2009 is officially "the Year of Change!" So, welcome! I am not really a believer in resolutions, but I am a firm believer in goals!! So I have made a couple of goals this year and after not accomplishing any of my goals last year, (reminder... Lose weight, find a date, be less irate in 2008...) 2009 can only be better! So this year I had a hard time coming up with something catchy like my 2008 mantra, but alas, I came up with this...
Focus on the future, Balance out the now, Learn from the past.
2009 is all about focus and balance, I think we all can use a little of this right? These are possibly lofty goals, but anything is possible!
So what are your goals? What are you going to try to do in the month to come?
For those of you deciding what to do well here is another yet inspiring quote that will maybe fuel your fire:) Good luck!
“The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.”
-Napoleon Hill
8 comments:
I'm sad about the lack of the frog... :(
Hooray! SOO glad you are back! As for my goals... I am going to work on getting this human out of me..and then do my best to take care of her like she deserves! :)
GET THE DAMN FROG BACK UP! THAT'S ALL I WANT!
why is everyone so attached to the frog? i don't get it.
steve, i thought for sure you were gonna jump on the "find her online in 2009" band wagon....
ps...glad you're back. :)
I can't find the frog anymore.. Sorry friends and I don't need to "find her online in 2009" I haven't gotten that desperate yet:)
I don't know what the frog is, sorry! those of us that use reader don't really see the backgrounds etc. However, I agree you are not to the online stage yet...you need to come out here first!
I really like the new layout! And I'm not kidding about the new blog post..... :$
Post a Comment