Friday, January 30, 2009

Distance Challenge!

I saw a poster at school today and it gave me an idea... I present to you a challenge... the Distance Challenge!It is simple really, for three months you keep track of the miles that you run on the treadmill, or swim in the pool, or walk on the eliptical, or ride on the bike and at the end of three months whoever has accumulated the most mileage wins! To make things interesting, the winner will get a prize! So what do you think? Would anyone be interested in doing this with me? Let me know because it will start in February, which is this Monday! I think it would be fun and easy! I double-dog dare you to do it...

11 comments:

Andrew said...

We're in!!

Gregory said...

I'm in! Definitely if there is no punishment for the loser!

Stac said...

I'm in... can hiking around campus count? Hee! Hee!

Shiv said...

I'm with Greg... as long as there is no punishment for not winning, I think I can do this... What about running with the wii fit? Can that count?

Shiv said...

p.s. February starts on Sunday :)

Kristin said...

I'm totally in!

Julie said...

FINE. If I have to.

Shayla said...

no way no how. who are all these optimistic people who read your blog?! running=not for me. swimming=no place to do it. So if somehow I can count working out to a stupid video let me know... :)

Lamb said...

Sorry no working out to videos and no counting walking around campus unless you know exactly the mileage you have walked:) I'm trying to make it easy with letting technology do the work of calculating mileage for you:)

Kaylyn said...

Such a great idea! My goal is to not work every waking hour of the day and to actually go to the gym. If that really happens, I am totally in! :)

Bethany said...

if i can't beat you at skipbo...i can run further than you. game on.