Friday, September 26, 2008

Disneysoyouthinkbodyworldadeledixonband...

Disney what?! Well these days have been just like that... jumbled together to form a great, but busy, busy, busy couple of weeks. If I am not sleeping I am either studying or doing fun things like going to Disneyland, going to the So You Think You Can Dance Concert at the E-Center, going and seeing the new Exhibit in Salt Lake called BodyWorlds 3 or I am just finding a new and favorite band on itunes... Let me tell you about these because school and studying is never fun to talk about and that is what I am avoiding as we speak:)

Last week I was able to go to Newport Beach with my family (pictures to follow) and we a chance to go on the new Toy Story ride!! It was awesome and it is definetly a keeper! I won't tell you much because it is more fun to be surprised, but I will tell you that it is interactive!! Fun, fun, fun!


Tuesday was the day to see all of our favorites perform live in the So You Think You Can Dance concert! It was so cool to see them live even though they were cheesy and I am pretty sure my hearing has been impaired, but I had some good laughs with good friends and my sister! I thought it was so much fun and was excited to see the "Door Dance" again...

This Saturday I am headed to the BodyWorlds 3 Exhibit in Salt Lake and I am so excited. Taking this Anatomy class has really opened my eyes to the complexity and shear amazement of the human body. People have donated their bodies to science and a man named Gunther von Hagens has used a method called plastination to preserve and display these bodies. Plastination is a vacuum process in which a body’s water and fat content are replaced by fluid plastic, which later hardens to retain all tissue structures. I think it will be an amazing and educational night! Feel free to buy tickets and meet us there on Sat at 6 PM...

In my spare time, which is usually between 11 and 12 at night I have found two people that rock my music world! I stumbled upon the Gabe Dixon Band awhile ago and can't stop listening to them. Adele apparently is very popular in European countries, but her voice is so cool and different in a time where everyone is starting to sound the same... Check them out, you will not be disappointed!





Well there you have it... life is busy, but there is always time for friends, fun and Disneyland... Now back to studying...ugh...

5 comments:

Jen-Knee said...

Disneyland... I can't wait!

Marc said...

Um, that picture is scary!

Stac said...

I can't wait for churo, ride, corndog, ride, icecream, ride...

Also, you sound busy. Hopefully you'll get some sleep when we get to Cali. BTW-what is that last pic?

Tarika said...

Have fun in Disneyland again!

Gregory said...

UPDATED YOUR BLOG! AHORA! Good-bye.