Monday was the John Mayer and Colbie Caillat concert and it was awesome! Getting there was a different story... USANA Ampitheater is in the most remote area of Utah and it took forever to get there! But thank goodness the concert was worth the hour I sat in my car in traffic getting there:)
Colbie was actually really good and she seened realy down to earth and cool. John Mayer was great though he played a lot of songs that I didn't know, but he played the three that I most wanted to hear so it was fine...
I think the most entertaining part of the night were the crazy people that were there, oh the things you do with rum (it was really beer, but rum is more fun to say...). Oh and just so you know, they take your bottle caps away so you can't make a bomb to throw on stage...
4 comments:
Have people made bombs in the past so they had to take extreme measures? That is pretty funny...I am glad you guys had fun, I wish I could have gone!!
I love the picture! It was a fun concert, thanks for coming!
If I were there...I would flashed the performers. I just do things like that. You know, it also lets them know that you are enjoying their show. They need that. We are also praying for you today as you work your fanny off at the TRIATHALON!!! I will flash you when you get home if that helps you know that you did a good job as well...
I'm so jealous. I would love to have gone with you. Get ready to see some movies next week when I get there, I'm not used to having a built in babysitter and I plan on maximizing that opportunity!
Post a Comment