Friday, November 16, 2012

Writing a catch up post is exhausting so, I'm not going to...

Instead of trying to bring you up to speed I am just going to assume you know the following:
  • I moved into my new house, to which I immediately broke my toilet paper holder...
  • I now have furniture
  • I still don't have blinds... and I think people can still see me naked through sheets...
  • I recorded on Jenny Phillips new Christmas CD, which was a big deal to me.
  • Shortly after, I recorded on my friend, Shannon McConkies', CD that comes out soon, which was also a big deal to me.
  • Mitt Romney lost, which wasn't a big deal to me.
  • I gave a talk in church for the first time probably since I got home from my mission.
  • I was called to the Elders Quorum presidency, I guess that means I need to stop cussing...
  • Went to Newport Beach and, as usual, considered living there for a brief minute until I saw the gas prices..
  • I considered adopting a Hornbill from the aviary, but then didn't because I don't want the other birds to think I have favorites... they know..
  • I sang at yet another friends wedding, which makes me officially a wedding singer that never gets paid.
  • Almost quit my job until I realized that I need money to live.
  • Saw Little Women, the play, and didn't cry. Does that make me a robot?
  • Saw my first ballet and now have tickets to see it again.. it doesn't make me less of a man.
  • I had a birthday and realized birthdays are like New Years Eve, a lot of hype leading to disapointment.
  • I now drink Coke Zero instead of Mountain Dew, something about pre-diabetes or something..
Oh wait, did I just sneak update you!? You know I did! Suckas!

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Oh man, this post made my day. I miss your face. Oh and welcome to the light side - Coke Zero is delightful.

Kris said...

You are a writer! You know you are! Just keep going, everyone loves to hear what you have to say, or sing!
Love you Brother! You inspire me in so many ways!

The Days of JoDee's life said...

Oh how I love you Steve Lamb! I'm dying to see your new place! And thanks for the sneak update! I may copy your idea and do that to mine!

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .