Monday, July 25, 2011

My Vacation in Two Photos...

Why you ask? Because I only took 2 photos the entire vacation.. and they were both before the vacation really even started. So, here they are in all of their glory!
Greg and Beth cheesing it up.
This one is a real winner... I have no idea why I took this picture. 
Oh that's not enough? Well, let's just say, I had an awesome long weekend in the scorching heat of St. George with amazing friends. There was plenty of lounging, plenty of heat, and plenty of pool time and I didn't even get sunburned! You all should be proud because my skin is like a shade away from albino.. paint that picture in your mind.. 

I love traveling. LOVE. I am ready for another trip. How about we all meet in Disneyland? Who's with me!?

6 comments:

Laura said...

How about you take a trip to North Carolina instead? Orrrr we could all meet in DisneyWORLD. I think that's a great idea.

Kaylyn said...

Travel on over to the east coast, we will accept you with open arms.

Bethany said...

And I'm in both photos. Hot dang!! This post is epic

Gregory said...

Don't tempt me . . . I'll do it!

wilderlamb said...

Steven, before I even finished reading the pool sentence I was impressed. You must have been a pool ninja not to get sunburned. Either that or you had a Jedi hood on...

Meggera said...

.. Steven Mae... Neither of us even made it into your post... LAME. But, thank you for posting! I think another trip is definately a must!