I know at one point that you were a great rapper. I am not a huge fan of rapping other than a good Missy Elliot song or even a good Eminem song, but I am having a hard time deciding whether these lyrics count as rapping or just random thoughts that you should have kept to yourself...
"I heard you good with them soft lips, yeah you know word of mouth. The square root of 69 is 8 something cuz I've been tryna figure it out, owwww."
(Actual lyrics from What's My Name by Rihanna and Drake..)
Really, Drake? No one believes you are "tryna" figure out ANY sort of math in your head. What happened to you? I miss the days of "Last name Evah, First name Greatest.." while drinking a Sprite. Maybe Rihanna had something to do with your demise because Heaven knows she and Chris haven't been the same since Chris decided to pimp slap her in public. All I know is both of them need to repent and be saved. Sure I still have both of them on my iPod (refer to previous posts about my iTunes addiction), but seriously, they are diRty.
Watch out Drake, they will bring you down and make you believe that solving math problems in a gansta voice is rapping. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Word. Peace. Or whatever.
Lamb
6 comments:
drake sucks. but please tell me you've heard the new kanye west song. it may be in my head at all times. if you haven't watched the music video, please put on a pair of sunglasses, watch it, and then call me. well, call me either way.
I still find it humorous that you know every word to "Get your freak on".
Yay! I can finally read your blog. I like the new look. You crack me up! I have NO idea who Drake is though. Don't make fun!
I cannot agree with you more...even though I love the latest album from Rhianna, her album after the whole Chris Brown thing was pretty horrible. Everyone is all up in arms about Drake, but how can you have your career high and low in the same year and be considered great?? Just saying...
!!!!!
LIKE!!!!!!
Post a Comment