
A tradition was born not too long ago between Julie, Sara, and I not too long after we all traveled to New Zealand and Samoa together and the tradition lives on known as the Murder Mystery Dinner Night!!! Our latest was the Chicago Caper where is was placed in the 1920's and we all were involved somehow in the murder of Hal Cappone, a local ganster! This one was so much fun that I decided to do it twice and I think that both times went great! "Silky" ended up being the murderer aka Paige and Lindsey because Hal needed to get some lovin'... I am not responsible for the plot and sometimes they are a little scandalous... Anyway here are those pictures plus a run down memory lane of all the murders that have taken place at my house in the past little while:)
6 comments:
You did that one twice?? That is stinkin hilarious!
You are so funny. That lookst so fun. I have always wanted to do a murder mystery dinner. How do you set it up. I can imagine it being a riot you were always so funny.
Super Fun! You're like the coolest guy I know.
classic. love every second of this post. cant wait to come see your little production :)
Look at your freakin' awesome mummy costume!! I'm sad we never got around to that one, but I do have a 1950's sock hop one if you want to borrow it!! And I love the Wild West one too.
ahh...good times!
Post a Comment