Well I thought I would get you up to speed on the things that have been happening in my life... Starting with after my mission, but don't worry it won't take long:) After my mission I got a job at the Utah Artificial Heart Institute, where I was a Lab Aid. Now this was an interesting job because I was working with sheep and the doctors loved me because my last name is Lamb, go figure. (I will be sharing more about this in the future because I have some interesting stories...)
I started school at the University of Utah in the Fall where I began to study biomedical engineering. After a painful semester of this I decided to switch my major to Biology and Chemistry and that is where I have been since. I then tried out for a choir group, that I thought was Janice Kapp Perry for some odd reason, but it ended up being for Jenny Phillips who puts on firesides around the world about the life and ministry of Jesus Christ and I made it! Soon after I tried out to be a soloist and made
that as well, but I guess it wasn't that hard considering there weren't that many guys who tried out:)
This set the base of my post mission life... School, work, and music.
Since then I have just added slight tangents to everything. I teach guitar to Jr. High and Elementary aged kids in the mornings and then I head off to school and now I am working in another laboratory, Nelson Laboratories, where I am a Laboratory Analyst and work in Pharmaceuticals.
Life is busy and my family seems to keep me sane with a vacation here and there that I am able to go on, but I wouldn't have it any other way:) Stay tuned for more detail and current stuff in the life of me:)
Até velocidade ...
Pois eu pensei que eu ia fazê-lo até a velocidade em que as coisas foram acontecendo na minha vida ... Começando com a minha vida depois da missão, mas não se preocupem que não vai demorar muito:) Após a minha missão eu comecei um trabalho no Utah Artificial Heart Institute (num hospital que fez coracoes artificiais), em que eu era um Lab Socorros. Agora, este foi um trabalho interessante porque eu estava trabalhando com ovinos e os médicos me amou, porque meu sobrenome é Cordeiro (Lamb...), vá figura. Pois tenho algumas histórias interessantes sobre disto:)
Comecei a escola da Universidade de Utah no Inverno onde eu comecei a estudar engenharia biomédica. Depois de um doloroso semestre deste eu decidi trocar o meus estudos de Biologia e Química e estou estudando isto ate agora. Então eu audiçionei por um grupo coral, que eu pensava era o coral da Janice Kapp Perry (uma mulher da Igreja que toca o piano muito bem) por algum motivo estranho, Não foi, foi Jenny Phillips que faz firesides em todo o mundo sobre a vida e ministério de Jesus Cristo e eu fiz isso! Pouco depois, procurei a ser um solista e fiz isso tambem ate hoje, mas acho que não era duro considerando que não havia muitos rapazes que audiçionei:)
Este conjunto a base da minha vida pós missão ... Escola, trabalho e música. Desde então, tenho apenas acrescentado ligeira tangentes a tudo. Eu ensino aulas de violao pra crianças entre as manhãs e agora estou trabalhando num outro laboratório, Nelson Laboratories, onde sou um dos analistas no Laboratório Farmacêutico.
A vida está ocupado mas gostaria de não tê-lo de outra maneira:) Fique ligado para mais detalhes na vida de mim :) E pode fazer um comentário nas coisas aqui e pode corrigir meu portugues se quiser:)
1 comment:
Legal saber da sau vida, é muito bom poder trabalhar com arte especialmente com musica...To feliz de estara qui e agora vou ler esse blog sempre, Um abraço
João
Nice to know about your life, It is very good to be able to work with art especialy with music. I am happy to be here e since now I will read this bolg aways. see you
João
Post a Comment